Frequently Asked Questions

Can I renew or manage an existing license with the Town of Dillon through MUNIRevs?
No. MUNIRevs is not providing licensing services to the Town of Dillon at this time.
Can I pay my Taxes to the Town of Dillon through MUNIRevs?

   No. MUNIRevs is not providing tax collection services to the Town of Dillon at this time.

What types of assistance can MUNIRevs provide to me?

MUNIRevs other service, LODGINGRevs has been contracted by Dillon to provide STR compliance services and we are available to point you in the right direction regarding your STR compliance issues. Please see our contact info below. The Dillon website with all information regarding Short-Term Rentals is here:

LODGINGRevs Support
(888) 751-1911

When contacting support, be sure to include the jurisdiction (Dillon, CO) and STR License number in all emails or voicemails. This will help us assist you as promptly as possible. Thanks!